There are several reasons why one might consider investing in Orotina, Costa Rica:
1. Strategic location: Orotina is located in the Central Pacific region of Costa Rica, which makes it an ideal location for business investment due to its proximity to major cities and attractions.
2. Economic growth: Orotina has experienced significant economic growth in recent years due to the opening of Route 27, which has improved accessibility to the region.
3. Investment incentives: The Costa Rican government has implemented investment incentives to promote business investment in the region, including tax exemptions and reduced rates for building permits.
4. Skilled workforce: Orotina has a pool of skilled labor with experience in areas such as agriculture, industry, and services.
5. Quality of life: The town offers a high quality of life with a low crime rate, an excellent climate, and access to nature and outdoor recreational activities.
6. Opportunities in tourism: Orotina is located near some of Costa Rica’s most popular tourist destinations, which presents an opportunity for investment in the tourism industry.
Together, these factors make Orotina an attractive location for investment and an excellent opportunity for business growth in Costa Rica.