1. Do the Condos you have for sale at Monte Carlo come with Full Title?
A/ Yes, is a condominium regime
2. What is the procedure to make an offer? I am assuming a written offer with deposit needs to be made and do you handle that?
A/ there is no a procedure to make an offer, it depends on the parties involved, if the offer will be made using a realtor, or with a lawyer, or directly with the owner, if you are going to need a escrow services, so the procedure depends on the services involved. The most common procedure is signing and offer with a guarantee deposit.
3. In what manner should the deposit and final payment be made? Does the money have to be wired to Costa Rica and to who, or is a written $US cheque ok? (I don’t have a bank account in Costa Rica)
A/ The deposit and final payment could be handle in my escrow account and the money has not to be deposited in Costa Rica, is an agreement between the seller and you where the money goes
4. Are there any closing costs, such as lawyer’s costs and who pays for that, are there separate costs to buyer & seller?
A / The closing costs are realtor (if you use it), lawyer services, taxes transfer, registry stamps, escrow services (if you use it), those are the basic payments and is a negotiation between seller and buyer the payment of those services.
5. Do I need to get a lawyer in Costa Rica?
A/ No, you need a Notary, but in Costa Rica if you want to be a Notary, you have to be Lawyer
6. Are the document all done in Spanish & can they be in English also?
A/ The private documents could be write in English, but the official property transfer deed hast to be done in Spanish
7. Do you personally handle the process of the sale? and if not then who does?
A/ Yes, WE can handle the process
8. Do I need to get a realtor?
A/ No, if you already has the property to purchase you don’t need a realtor, if want to find a property, a realtor could help you, but hire a realtor is not an obligation
9. How long would the whole process take?
A/ it depends, it could be an hour, or weeks, depends the agreements between the buyer and seller